The Council on General Education met on November 10, 2023. The meeting minutes for October 20, 2023 were approved at this meeting. Below is the agenda, and the meeting minutes have now been posted on the General Education website.
- Approval of Agenda for the November 10, 2023 Council on General Education meeting.
- Approval of Minutes for the October 20, 2023 Council on General Education meeting.
- Courses tabled- Revisions needed
- APSM 3360 (Nutrition and Population Health)- CE and CIE
- ASCE 1310 (Ceramic Technology)- TAS
- ENGL 1363 (The Myth of the West)-HD
- New Course Proposal
- GEOL 1311 (Climate Change Science) – ES
- PHYS 1337 (Nuclear Physics and Society)- TAS
- PSYC 3362 (Psychology & the Challenges of Life) – SBS and HD
- PSYC 3363 (Psychology of Conflict Resolution) – SBS and OC
- PSYC 4301 (Advanced Quantitative Methods in Psychology)-QA
- WL 3379 (Modern German Culture from the Enlightenment to the Present) – GPS
- GERM 3379 (Modern German Culture from the Enlightenment to the Present)- GPS
- HRTS 4399 (Human Rights Research)- CIE,HD, and GPS
- Activity Proposal
- SMU Abroad Programs – GPS
- General Education Office Updates
Please contact the Office of General Education for questions or proposal development support.