As we begin returning to the Hilltop, we know there are already plenty of tasks on your list for getting back into the swing of things. But, one of those tasks should definitely be to log into your new telephone!
If a new AudioCodes telephone was installed at your desk and you never had the chance to log into it before having to work from home, the process is easy:
- On your phone, press the Sign In button. Then, select the Web Login option.
- You will be given a four-digit code which could also include letters.
- Visit smu.edu/phonesetup.
- On the phone setup page, enter the code on your phone’s screen, then your e-mail address into both the e-mail address and username fields, and then your password.
- Click Sign In. Your phone should then log in after a few seconds.
If you changed your password while working from home, don’t worry! You can still make and receive phone calls on your telephone. However, you will need to sign out of the phone and then back in in order to access your calendar features on the phone. To sign out, press the Status button on your phone, then Sign Out. Once signed out, follow the instructions above to sign back in.
What about my old phone?
If your old Intecom PBX phone is still beside your new phone and your new phone is up and running, feel free to unplug the old phone and set it aside. We hope to pick up these phones in a safe manner later this summer!
As always, let the IT Help Desk know if you have any questions regarding your new phone. Welcome back!