Improved Degree Progress Information Coming to my.SMU

Screenshot of Academic Prograss tile in my.SMUEffective May 1, 2020,  new features are being added to your student self-service page in my.SMU to provide you with more insight into your academic progress no matter where you are. These enhancements are available on both desktops and mobile devices. Here’s a quick overview of what you get.

My Academic Program

This option will show you a complete list of your majors and minors sorted by career and programs.

A screenshot of the Academic Program feature in my.SMU.

Expected Graduation Term

The Expected Graduation Term link presents you with your Academic Program, Expected Graduation Term, and Program Status.

A screenshot of the expected graduation term in my.SMU

Advisors

The advisors view shows a list of your academic advisors for your programs and provides an e-mail address to contact them.

We hope that these additions provide better insight into your academic career. If you have any questions, you can contact the Division of Enrollment Services at 214-768-3417.

Published by

Zach Peterson

Zach is a Senior IT Training & Communications Consultant with OIT. Zach began his SMU career at the IT Help Desk in 2012 and joined the Training & Communications Team in 2015. He is a 2011 graduate from the University of North Texas and obtained a Master of Liberal Studies degree from SMU in 2018. He enjoys reading and collecting vintage and antique radio sets. He grew up in Valley View, Texas near Denton.