Top Posts & Pages
- Interview with Shannon Niehus, Arts Entrepreneur
- Champions Adjust
- Interview with Michael Brown
- Interview with Alan Brainerd, Entrepreneur
- Heroes Among Us: Amber Venz
- USASBE Entrepreneurship Conference Win!
- What About Venture Capital?
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
- Society for Arts Entrepreneurship Education Conference
- Interview with Qi Dada Ras of Riders Against the Storm
Tag Archives: artistic entrepreneur
Background Gihan is a young entrepreneur from Amherst, Massachusetts who has his own online clothing store called Ministry of Supply. Gihan graduated from M.I.T. in 2011 with a degree in Chemical Engineering and currently lives in Boston, Massachusetts. Interview Gihan … Continue reading
In the training of Arts Entrepreneurs at SMU, we spend a lot of time talking about goals and how to achieve them. Here are 10 Reasons to Set Goals Daily: Having clear goals (or objectives), helps us clarify our intentions … Continue reading
Karen Blessen is an award winning freelance artist and writer based in Dallas, Texas. Blessen, a Pulitzer Prize winning graphic designer, has worked for the Dallas Morning News. As both an artist and a writer, she has illustrated and written … Continue reading
Jared Lyons, Co-Founder of Bounce Music Festival (Concert Service) Jared Lyons a current Indiana University Senior founded Bounce Music Festival with Brandon Silverstien his freshman year of college. His company provides large-scale EDM events for a college-based audience. All bounce … Continue reading