Top Posts & Pages
- Meadows Students' Endeavors
- Meadows' Creative Entrepreneurship Students Spend Time in Prison
- 2 Designers and an Antique Dealer Speak about Entrepreneurship and Planning
- Nelle S Johnson Explores the Nature of Creative Startups
- Alejandro Villaquiran Explores Plans and Planning
- Did You Have a Plan?
- Amy Kim Explores if Business Plans are Necessary
- Bianca Beattie & the Creative Entrepreneurs
- Jack Cornish and Three Entrepreneurs are Funding
- 3 SMU Professors Share Funding and Entrepreneurial Insights
Tag Archives: how are heroes entrepreneurs?
The Labyrinth is Thoroughly Known
Posted on November 16, 2012 by James Hart
Joseph Campbell on The Hero’s Journey: We have not even to risk the adventure alone, for the heroes of all time have gone before us — the labyrinth is thoroughly known. We have only to follow the
Posted in Entrepreneurship & the Hero Adventure, Heroism | Tagged artist entrepreneur, artistic entrepreneur, arts entrepreneur, creative entrepreneur, entrepreneurship and the hero adventure, heroism and entrepreneurs, how are heroes entrepreneurs?, in the arts, institutes for arts entrepreneurship, Joseph Campbell, meaning and entrepreneurship, programs, programs for arts entrepreneurship, schools, social entrepreneur, social entrepreneurship, the entrepreneurial artist, The Hero Adventure, the labyrinth is thoroughly known, universities | Leave a comment