Top Posts & Pages
- FAQ for the Meadows Artist Bridge
- Tips on How to Start a Movement
- Heroes Among Us: Introducing Paula Goldberg
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
- Student Marquelle Power Interviews Robert Guthrie
- Maira Siddiqui and 3 Creative Entrepreneurs
- Meadows Students' Endeavors
- Arts Entrepreneur Kellam Witherington is Making a Ripple
- Sterling Gaviniski Interviews Creative Entrepreneurs
Tag Archives: james david hart
Most people want to be happy. In order to be happy, our needs must be met. Needs are not to be mistaken for wants. If too many of our needs go unmet
What’s a Hero? A hero is an individual who serves a cause that is bigger than just oneself. Common qualities of heroism are: Meaning: Meaning has a way of
Why do people become entrepreneurs? Some choose to go on the adventure. Some are thrust into it, as they are most able to lead a cause and movement. Others may feel that the job market is so bad, that they … Continue reading
Want to increase your chances of making a living in the arts? Want to create your own business or serve as a “business of one”? Want to make an impact on the world? First you need a plan.