- Woodrow Wilson is the number one comprehensive high school in DISD offering an IB diploma programme along with many AP courses.
- Woodrow just celebrated 91 years with opening a new STEM wing and competition gym.
- We currently have an opening in Chemistry and Physics. Candidates would need to hold a Composite Science 7 – 12 certification.
- Interested candidates can contact me directly at email@example.com or (972) 502-4481.
Part-Time Nanny needed in West Plano for Spring’20
Part-time nanny/mother’s helper needed for 2 children (Girl age 11 and Boy age 8) in West Plano. Primary duties including picking children up from school, driving them home, feeding them snack, ensuring they complete homework assignments and after school chores, and driving them to after school activities. Duties will also include cooking dinner some nights and light housework such as loading/unloading the dishwasher, tidying up living areas, and laundry. Duties may also include occasionally running errands such as grocery shopping.
Part-time (approximately 15 hrs/wk)
Position starts immediately but can be flexible
• Hourly rate: negotiable based on experience
• 1 weeks of paid vacation (with employer’s approval of dates) after 6 months of employment; additional 1 week of paid vacation after 12 months of employment
• Includes paid holidays – New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
Requirements • Non-smoker • Has own reliable transportation and US driver’s license • Be able to provide 2 previous references • Willing and able to cook and do light housework • Pass criminal background check
Mon: 4 pm – 7 pm
Tue: 4 pm – 7 pm
Wed: 4 pm – 7 pm
Thu: 4 pm – 7 pm
Fri: 4 pm – 7 pm
Will pay extra to work full days (8:30 am -5:30 pm) on school holidays and a few other designated days throughout the year.
Please submit resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.