Trinity Basin Preparatory, 10th Street Campus, currently has PK, Kinder, and Art elementary teaching positions open and ready for immediate hire. We are searching for talented, innovative and motivated teachers that are invested in making an impact on student achievement. We believe passionate, dedicated educators make all the difference in the success of our students. We value our employees and work hard to ensure they are supported.
Take a few minutes to watch this video to hear why you should be interested in TBP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPf5asmw1zQ&t
This video does not have sound but it is exactly what our classrooms look like on a daily basis:
This video is the 2021 virtual tour:
We support beginning teachers with targeted training and professional development starting in summer with New Teacher Academy that includes a stipend.
Join our enthusiastic family of educators and get ready for a dynamic career. Together, our vision of inspiring students to do more, expect more, and be more is possible. If you are interesting in setting up an interview for any of the above positions, please contact Candee Martinez at email@example.com.
Lumin Education Student Services
Job Title: Reading Specialist
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
School/Program: Lumin Education
Primary Work Site: Lumin East Dallas and Lindsley Park Community Schools
Hours/Status: Full-Time, 40 hours per week, 215/219-day year
The Reading Specialist will work directly with teachers and supervise interventionists to support students in reading by offering strategies that coach and support staff. Under the supervision of the Chief Operating Officer this position will assess students, provide induvial reading instructions, work collaboratively with Special Education staff among other duties.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop rapport and establish positive learning environment.
- Participate in professional growth and development and stay abreast of current research through
educational seminars, workshops, and conferences.
- Supervise and support the intervention team by providing individual and group coaching, conducting weekly meetings to discuss student progress, and developing assessment plans.
- Assist teachers to refine their knowledge and skills including modeling effective instruction, peer observation, and feedback.
- Work with teaching staff to develop, implement and monitor individualized reading strategies for identified students.
- Collaborate with Special Education staff on effective interventions and plans for students.
- Responsible, with team, for directly assessing students and supporting teachers in assessing students with MAP, CLI, and other instruments and help interpret results.
- Plan and deliver services based on the individual needs of the student.
- Assist with the campus strategic plan and formulation of the CIP.
- Assist in the development, monitoring and implementation of teacher intervention plans.
- Attend campus and department meetings/trainings as assigned.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related field
- Teaching experience 3+ years
- Public school experience 3rd grade or younger
- Reading Certification
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of teaching reading
- Knowledge of current research into effective literacy strategies
- Knowledge of and ability to meet the needs of at-risk learners
- Ability to effectively work and communicate with students, parents, and school personnel from diverse cultures or backgrounds.
- Ability to case manage and collaborate in the best interests of students.
U:\Job Descriptions\Support Team\Student Services\21 Reading Specialist.docx
Suzan Bruce, Human Resources Manager
924 Wayne St., Dallas, TX 75223, 214.824.8950 x221
DISD Human Capital Management would like to invite you to our first in -person Job Fair Event of 2021. This hiring event will take place on Tuesday, June 29, 2021 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at Conrad High School.
Through this event, principals will be able to interview for all campus based openings such as: Teachers, Teacher Leads, and Paraprofessionals. For this event, campus booths and interviews will be set with social distancing that is in compliance with the CDC and state guidelines.
Job Fair Agenda at Emmett J Conrad High School (7502 Fair Oaks Ave, Dallas, TX 75231)
3:00 p.m. – Candidate Check-In at Conrad High School
4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Principals will interview candidates
6:00 p.m. – Conclusion
Please sign up HERE!
Should you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior the event, we will ask you to upload your current certification and resume into a google document to share with principals. Additional information is forthcoming.
Please note that this “In-Person Job Fair Event” is a professional interview opportunity that will be conducted by our Dallas ISD principals, we do encourage you to dress for success and bring a wonderful spirit along! If you have yet to complete our Teacher Application, please do so prior to the hiring event. Our Teacher Application can be found at www.dallasisd.org/careers.
Please sign up HERE!
We look forward to having a successful event at Conrad High School and we look forward to your attendance! To access all “In-Person Job Fair Events”, please click HERE!
Uplift Peak Middle School (becoming Uplift Atlas Middle School)
8th Grade Math Teacher Leader – Seeking an experienced math teacher for half teaching/half teacher leader role, would lead math department and support with math intervention
Contact Cody Meador, email@example.com (ALP alum)