The Health Center will maintain normal operating hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays at its new location. Appointments will be available from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.; call 214-768-2141 for more information. Designated parking spaces are available in the lot at 3014 Daniel. Students in need of on-campus transportation to the Health Center during operating hours can call 214-274-9909 to be picked up by golf cart.
Most medical services, including consultations with physicians, immunizations and treatment of illnesses, will continue to be offered at the new location. Other services offered at 3014 Daniel include:
- SMU Pharmacy, 214-768-2149
- Counseling and Psychiatric Services (CAPS), 214-768-2277 (an emergency contact number is provided 24/7)
- The Center for Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention, 214-768-4021
- The Office of Student Health Insurance, 214-768-3408
- Testing services for faculty exams and course evaluations, 214-768-2269
- Health Education, 214-768-2393
SMU again will offer flu shots at no charge to students and benefit-eligible faculty, staff, retirees and retiree spouses. Please watch your email beginning in September for announcements of fall flu clinics.
In case of an emergency, students are asked to call 911 or SMU Police at 214-768-3333. Local hospitals and emergency resources are listed on the Health Center website. Students also may visit area clinics.
For more information, please contact Assistant Director of Health Education Lisa Joyner at 214-768-2393 or firstname.lastname@example.org.