Apply For Scholarships!
APPLICATION SUBMISSION IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
Are you interested in free classes at the SMU Simmons School of Education?
Join the next Project CONNECT Team of Teachers to earn over $4,400 of scholarship money while earning your ESL Certification! Full-Tuition scholarships for 6 graduate credits (2 courses) are available.
Do I Qualify?
YES—if. . .
You are a practicing teacher committed to high-quality instruction for English Language Learners AND
You currently do not have Texas ESL certification
OR you are a pre-service teacher enrolled in one of these programs: Masters with Certification, Hunt Residency, or Community Scholars Programs.
What Is It?
- Full-Tuition scholarship for 2 English as a Second Language (ESL) certification courses worth up to $4,400!
- Certification exam prep and fees covered.
- Course delivery is face-to-face course with online support materials.
- Graduate courses are offered for students who commit to 2 consecutive terms (fall and spring):
- Fall 2017 and Spring 2018
- Fall 2018 and Spring 2019
- Fall 2019 and Spring 2020
- Fall 2020 and Spring 2021
How Do I Apply?
For more application information and for info session schedules, please contact Priscilla Blackburn at firstname.lastname@example.org or (214).768.3711.
We look forward to connecting with you!
Priscilla Lara Blackburn
(214) 768 – 3711 office