APPLICATION SUBMISSION IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
Are you interested in free classes at the SMU Simmons School of Education?
Join the next Project CONNECT Team of Teachers to earn over $4,400 of scholarship money while earning your ESL Certification! Full-Tuition scholarships for 6 graduate credits (2 courses) are available.
Do I Qualify?
YES—if. . .
You are a practicing teacher committed to high-quality instruction for English Language Learners AND
You currently do not have Texas ESL certification
OR you are a pre-service teacher enrolled in one of these programs: Masters with Certification, Hunt Residency, or Community Scholars Programs.
What Is It?
- Full-Tuition scholarship for 2 English as a Second Language (ESL) certification courses worth up to $4,400!
- Certification exam prep and fees covered.
- Course delivery is face-to-face course with online support materials.
- Graduate courses are offered for students who commit to 2 consecutive terms (fall and spring):
- Fall 2017 and Spring 2018
- Fall 2018 and Spring 2019
- Fall 2019 and Spring 2020
- Fall 2020 and Spring 2021
How Do I Apply?
For more application information and for info session schedules, please contact Priscilla Blackburn at firstname.lastname@example.org or (214).768.3711.