Top Posts & Pages
- Can Entrepreneurship Be Taught?
- Heroes Among Us: Introducing Zoe Levin
- The Myth of Scarcity
- Interview: Adam Huttler, Founder of Fractured Atlas
- Interview: Jennifer Lee, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with Natalie Alvarado
- Heroes Among Us: Talking with Alexis Hefley
- Interview with Arts Lawyer Susan Brunning
- Heroes Among Us
- Plans and Planning
Category Archives: Attracting Capital
This semester, Cox School of Business Professor, Simon Mak, served to judge the Attracting Capital pitch contest at Meadows School of the Arts.
Games in the classroom, teaching Arts Entrepreneurship In Attracting Capital, the short title of a course taught in the minor of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU, students are learning about the relativity of value and how … Continue reading