Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Heroes Among Us: Frank Dux, of K.A.O.S and Esteelo Films
- Interview with Carly Grace Hinchman
- Heroes Among Us: Introducing Louie Partida
- Arts Entrepreneurship at your school?
- Meadows Students' Businesses
- Interviews: Melissa Monroe, Nikki Nuckols, Rachel Nash
- Interview with Dan McCarthy, owner of Dallas Guitar Repair
- Interview with Mr. and Mrs. Stephen and Debbie Frakey, Entrepreneurs
- Return to Meadows website here.
Category Archives: Attracting Capital
In the Arts Entrepreneurship/Arts Management class Attracting Capital at SMU, this semester, students Tala Duwaji and Sam Lankford accomplished something remarkable. They played The Marble Game and began trading up in value from a marble. Three weeks, later, they … Continue reading
This semester, Cox School of Business Professor, Simon Mak, served to judge the Attracting Capital pitch contest at Meadows School of the Arts.
Games in the classroom, teaching Arts Entrepreneurship In Attracting Capital, the short title of a course taught in the minor of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU, students are learning about the relativity of value and how … Continue reading