Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- A Person of Value, a Career of Meaning
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
- Search Engine Optimization
- Interview with Shannon Niehus, Arts Entrepreneur
- Are Business Plans Necessary for Creatives? SMU's Thomas Beckham Decides
- Tyler McPhillips & Three Creatives
- Jett Monroe & 3 Entrepreneurs: Plans and Planning
- Heroes Among Us: Orlando Soria
Category Archives: Attracting Capital
In the Arts Entrepreneurship/Arts Management class Attracting Capital at SMU, this semester, students Tala Duwaji and Sam Lankford accomplished something remarkable. They played The Marble Game and began trading up in value from a marble. Three weeks, later, they … Continue reading
This semester, Cox School of Business Professor, Simon Mak, served to judge the Attracting Capital pitch contest at Meadows School of the Arts.
Games in the classroom, teaching Arts Entrepreneurship In Attracting Capital, the short title of a course taught in the minor of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU, students are learning about the relativity of value and how … Continue reading