Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Tyler McPhillips & Three Creatives
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
- This Wed. Night: Join the SMU Undergrad. Entrepreneurship Club!
- Melissa Priller and 3 Creative Entrepreneurs
- 3 Creatives: Berger, Graff, Doerrfeld
- Student Arts Entrepreneur: Sterling Gavinski & The Happy Alright
- Interview with Willie Baronet
- Emilie Blandin Interviews Creative Entrepreneurs
- Maira Siddiqui and 3 Creative Entrepreneurs
Category Archives: Attracting Capital
In the Arts Entrepreneurship/Arts Management class Attracting Capital at SMU, this semester, students Tala Duwaji and Sam Lankford accomplished something remarkable. They played The Marble Game and began trading up in value from a marble. Three weeks, later, they … Continue reading
This semester, Cox School of Business Professor, Simon Mak, served to judge the Attracting Capital pitch contest at Meadows School of the Arts.
Games in the classroom, teaching Arts Entrepreneurship In Attracting Capital, the short title of a course taught in the minor of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU, students are learning about the relativity of value and how … Continue reading