Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
- FAQ for the Meadows Artist Bridge
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Interviews: Tracy Allyn, Jessica Cook, Megan and Laura Kohner
- Danielle Deraleau Photography
- Tips on How to Start a Movement
- Stanford Prof. Steve Blank Links Entrepreneurship and Art
- To Share Or Not To Share?
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
Category Archives: Attracting Capital
In the Arts Entrepreneurship/Arts Management class Attracting Capital at SMU, this semester, students Tala Duwaji and Sam Lankford accomplished something remarkable. They played The Marble Game and began trading up in value from a marble. Three weeks, later, they … Continue reading
This semester, Cox School of Business Professor, Simon Mak, served to judge the Attracting Capital pitch contest at Meadows School of the Arts.
Games in the classroom, teaching Arts Entrepreneurship In Attracting Capital, the short title of a course taught in the minor of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU, students are learning about the relativity of value and how … Continue reading