Top Posts & Pages
- Meadows Students' Endeavors
- Meadows' Creative Entrepreneurship Students Spend Time in Prison
- 2 Designers and an Antique Dealer Speak about Entrepreneurship and Planning
- Nelle S Johnson Explores the Nature of Creative Startups
- Alejandro Villaquiran Explores Plans and Planning
- Did You Have a Plan?
- Amy Kim Explores if Business Plans are Necessary
- Bianca Beattie & the Creative Entrepreneurs
- Jack Cornish and Three Entrepreneurs are Funding
- 3 SMU Professors Share Funding and Entrepreneurial Insights
Category Archives: Attracting Capital
In the Arts Entrepreneurship/Arts Management class Attracting Capital at SMU, this semester, students Tala Duwaji and Sam Lankford accomplished something remarkable. They played The Marble Game and began trading up in value from a marble. Three weeks, later, they … Continue reading
This semester, Cox School of Business Professor, Simon Mak, served to judge the Attracting Capital pitch contest at Meadows School of the Arts.
Games in the classroom, teaching Arts Entrepreneurship In Attracting Capital, the short title of a course taught in the minor of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU, students are learning about the relativity of value and how … Continue reading