- Papers, Publications, and Other Writings
- “The Belt and Road Initiative and China’s Relations with Iran and Saudi Arabia: A delicate Balancing Act” in Alan Chong and Pham Quang Minh Editors, Critical Reflections on China’s Belt and Road Initiative. (London and New York: Palgrave/MacMillan publishers, 2020): 125-138
- M.Dorraj & M.Monshipouri, “The Resilience of Populism in Iranian Politics: A Closer Look at the Nexus between Internal and External Factors”
The `Middle East Journal, Vol. 75. No.2, Summer, 2021: 201-221
- M. Dorraj & Jean-Marc Blanchard, “Iran in China’s Maritime Silk Road Initiative (MSRI): Bounded Progress and Bounded Promise” in Jean-Marc Blanchard Editor, China’s Maritime Silk Road Initiative, Africa and the Middle East. (London and New York: Palgrave/ MacMillan Publishers, 2021): 165-197
- “Belt and Road and China’s Expanding Ties with West Asia and North Africa” In Yahia Zoubir, Editor, The Handbook on China- Middle East and North Africa Relations, (London and New York: Routledge Publishers, Forthcoming, 2022).
- “Belt and Road: China’s Opportunities and Challenges” in Mojtaba Mahdavi & Tugrul Keskin Editors, China-Middle East Relations in a MultiplexWorld (Netherland, Brill publishers, Forthcoming, 2021): Chapter 1.
- Academic Lectures, Conference Presentations, and Speaking Engagements
- • Invited Speaker: (Zoom Webinar): Southern Methodist University (SMU), Dallas, Texas, Fall, 2020.
• Invited Speaker (Zoom Webinar): National University of Singapore, Singapore, Summer, 2021.
• Invited Speaker (Zoom Webinar): Arab Center for Research and Policy Studies, Doha, Qatar, Spring, 2021.
• Invited Speaker (Zoom Webinar): Middle East Institute, Washington, DC, Fall, 2021.
• Invited Speaker: “Faculty Favorite Lectures”, TCU, Fall 2021.