It’s time to celebrate another wonderful year of student and faculty accomplishments. We’ve recognized the achievements that make the Temerlin Advertising Institute an award-winning institute at SMU, and we could not be more proud of our talented students and faculty.
Below are all the industry and special awards earned by our students and faculty during the 2017-2018 academic year.
- AAF’s Most Promising Multicultural Student – Jennifer Nelson and Eric Sedeño
- AAF American Advertising Awards (ADDYs) – Samantha Butz, Lucas Crespo, Tiffany Giraudon, Jolie Guz, Madeline Khare, Grace LaMontagne, Grey McDermid, Kirsty McLauchlan, Caroline Moss, Jennifer Nelson, Helen Rieger, Eric Sedeño, Matthieu Smyth.
- AAF Stickell Internship – Austin Inglett and Dalya Romaner.
- AFF 10th District Scholarship: Alissa Llort and Avery Lewis
- Advertising Education Foundation MADE Internship: Eric Sedeño
- Alliance for Women in Media (AWM) Dallas Irene Runnels-Paula McStay Scholarship – Alissa Llort
- DFW Interactive Marketing Association Scholarship – Hannah Tymochko
- DSVC National Show Best Print Advertising Campaign, Best Copy & Judge’s Choice – Tiffany Giraudon, Laura Walsh and Caroline Moss.
- National Student Advertising Competition, SMU-TAI’s Ad Team: Third Place and Special Judges Award for Best Market Segmentation
- SMU Ad Club Officers
|Sara Jane Stephens
and Alex Mackillop
|Peyton Turbeville||Event Planning Chair|
- National Student Advertising Competition | Ad Team –
Hayley Banas, Myla Borden, Mary Charles Byers, Amy Cooley, Rita de Obarrio, Harrison Fiveash, Anne-Marie Geisler, Alissa Llort, Alex Mackillop, London Mercer, Shelby Pointer, Juan Reyes, Sara Jane Stephens, Sara Ann Whiteley and Frank Zhang.
- Engaged Learning Project – Samantha Butz
- Morris Hite – Zachary Crosby
- Roger and Rosemary Enrico – Andrea Rosas
- Alpha Delta Sigma – Joanna Fennessy
- Kappa Tau Alpha – Arin Forstenzer, Tiffany Giraudon, Caroline Moss, Rachel Kainer, Cheyenne Tilford.
- Hunt Scholar – Riley Blair
- SMU Mortar Board Top 10 Sophomore – Rachel Kainer and Jolie Guz
|TAI STUDENT AWARDS:
|TAI FACULTY AWARDS