Q Investments, a multi-billion dollar private investment firm in Fort Worth, is seeking a recent graduate to join its recruiting group as a Recruiter/HR Administrator. The ideal candidate will have a desire to develop their analytical, interpersonal and operational skills. This is a vital position within the firm, as a great deal of emphasis is placed on the recruitment and retention of top talent.
In this role, you will be responsible for original research of and communication with professional talent in the fields of financial services, legal, aviation, real estate, accounting, information technology and administration. You will also have the opportunity to apply your skills to other “outside the box” projects for the firm relating to recruiting, business issues, and human resource administration. This opportunity will offer exposure to some of the best and brightest minds in the business world in a very fast-paced, exciting environment.
Responsibilities may include:
• Researching and developing new ideas and projects
• Sourcing candidates for open requisitions
• Performing marketing tasks
• Organizing and reviewing documents and procedures
• Coordinating special events for the firm throughout the year
• Arranging business travel for employees and guests of the firm
• Overseeing administrative details
• Managing onboarding procedures including administration of employee manuals and policies
The ideal candidate will have:
• Undergraduate degree from a four year accredited university
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• GPA of 3.25 or higher
• Interest in business
• A track record of achievement through internships, academic accolades, etc.
• Be able to commit to the position for at least two years
Alison Savage-Q Investments
817 332 9500