Primrose School of Preston Hollow Seeks Certified Kindergarten Teacher
- Texas EC-6 Certification required.
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position with a public or private school system or quality preschool is required.
- Ability to relate positively with young children.
- Knowledge of (through studies or work experience) the social, emotional and creative needs of young children.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations.
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class functions of a class of children and assessing each child’s developmental needs on an ongoing basis.
- Plans with the Director and and Curriculum Coordinator to implement the approved lesson plans and daily classroom schedule using the Primrose School curriculum outlines and materials.
- Plans with the Director all required parent-teacher conferences and student evaluations.
- Provides an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages creativity, exploration and decision-making by the children.
- Ensures that all class bulletin boards are current and provides the parents with an overview of the material taught in class.
- Provides the children with verbal praise and acceptance while providing clear and consistent expectations for the children’s behavior.
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and playgrounds.
- Assists and coordinates snacks, meals, nap time and bathroom activities.
- Maintains the Primrose Schools professional attitude and work behavior.
- Assists in other capacities as determined by the Director.
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school functions as determined by the Director.
Learn more about our Kindergarten program HERE
To apply, please send resumes to:
Primrose School of Preston Hollow
Questions, please call 214-369-7774