Childcare Assistant/Executive Assistant for Private Family
A Fort Worth, TX family is looking for a full-time childcare assistant/executive assistant.
Pay could reach $60k depending on experience or up to 20% over current pay, and includes full benefits.
The job is much more than being a “Nanny”. It is a large household with over 15 on the house team and four other professionals in the same role also doing house management and organization roles. Many previous professionals in this role have become doctors, lawyers, and nurses. Only very top candidates are selected.
Recent graduates are welcome although someone who has taught lower school or middle school for several years would be ideal if they are looking from a break from teaching with very high pay.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking the children (girls ages 9 to 11) to school
- Picking girls up from school and taking them to afterschool activities.
- Helping the girls with homework after school which involves some tutoring
- House management skills including organization, shopping, record keeping, packing for trips, etc.
- 50 hours a week with evening and weekend shifts as needed
- Traveling with the family and helping to organize the trips. Trips in the past several years have included everything from Disneyworld to Austria, Finland, and France.
- Any knowledge of Media of Adobe CC – Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Encore, and experience with Windows and/or Mac OSX is preferred but absolutely not required
The successful candidate will:
- Have an Education or field-related degree
- Have had a 3.0 GPA or above from a high quality university
- Have high scores on SAT/ACT
- Be willing to work for 2+ years with the family
- Have an excellent driving record
- Be very very organized and highly motivated
Alison Savage- Q Investments
817 332 9500