All Frog Tutoring tutors will meet with assigned students to provide one-on-one private tutoring for subject matters in their areas of expertise. Tutors are to serve as a guide and coach to assist their students to become a successful and independent learner!
Why Work For Frog Tutoring?
- Tutors will choose which grade level and subjects to tutor
- Tutors will create their own work schedule
- Work as many hours as you like!
- Driving Compensation Depending on the distance
- Periodic Bonuses
- Incentives & Acknowledgement (Hard work does not go unnoticed!!!)
- Tutor of the month: This tutor will have their name and photo posted on the corporate page of the website as well as our Facebook page (special prize included)
- Tutor Referral Program during our “busy” season
If this position interests you, please apply online at www.frogtutoring.com/become-a-tutor
School – Coyle Middle School, 4500 Skyline Drive, Rowlett, TX, 75088
Position – Math, Grade 6
Contact – Jim Torrence, Assistant Principal
Phone – 972-475-3711, extension 51805
Vacancy: Health Science Teacher
Waller High School (Grades 9-12)
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
- Appropriate Texas teaching certificate (e.g. Health Science Technology Education)
SALARY / WORK DAYS: Waller Teacher pay scale plus health science stipend (found at www.wallerisd.net under ‘Employment’)
TO APPLY: Apply online (https://wallerisd.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx )
START DATE: 2018-2019 School Year
POSTING DATE: 4-3-2018
CLOSING DATE: Posted a minimum of 10 working days; Until filled
* WALLER INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ASAS North Texas Fact Sheet July 2018-12ufz4b
ASAS is a program that provides comprehensive after-school programs that keep children safe and help them succeed in school and life. Our vision is for our All-Stars to be safe and healthy, to graduate high school and go to college, to find careers they love and then give back to their communities.
Interested volunteers contact:
Contact Information and Details:
John E. Williams Jr.
SMU | Director | Educational Talent Search Program Doctoral Student | Class of 2019 | Educational Leadership Cell Number: 817.618.3307 Office Number: 214.768.3542