Please see link for more details:
Currently seeking candidates for the following certification areas:
- Mathematics 7-12/Coach (Freshman Basketball/Track)
- Mathematics 7-12/Coach (Volleyball/JV Softball)
- Mathematics 7-12
- ESL 6-12
- LPAC (ESL Campus Coordinator; must be ESL and English 7-12 certified)
- Special Education EC-12 (English or Science Inclusion Teacher)
- English 7-12 (Cheerleading Sponsor)
Qualified applicants apply online at http://www.garlandisd.net
For questions regarding the positions contact:
Robert Quach (Assistant Principal at North Garland High School:
Seeking qualified teachers with some classroom experience and additional training. Positions available are for one third grade teacher and one fourth grade teacher.
- Both classes have 10-12 children with mild learning differences. A multi sensory approach is used to instruct students in all core subjects.
- A strong background in phonics is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, along with patience, flexibility and compassion are essential to this position. We are a joyful, nurturing school.
Though not a complete list, some curriculum currently used includes:
our own reading program based on phonetics and sight words approach, Saxon Math, SRSD Writing, Sitton Spelling, and Handwriting Without Tears.
Inquire about our child care.
Contact is Kay Burns, email@example.com at 214-368-3886.