Jubilee Park and Community Center
Quality Assurance Manager
The Quality Assurance Manager develops and/or selects curriculum, program materials, assesses curriculum, provides training for teaching staff, and ensures adherence to educational regulations and standards. Additionally, the Quality Assurance Manager oversees the implementation of the curriculum and works with the Program Delivery Manager to ensure delivery of the After School, Summer Camp, Youth/Teen and Adult Education Programs and manages the necessary assessments to measure students’ growth. The position will be a part of the management team that drives the overall strategy for the organization.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The Quality Assurance Manager performs a wide range of duties including, but not limited to, the following:
- Works in collaboration with program staff to develop and/or select evidence-based curriculum.
- Collaborates with program staff to assist in implementing evidence-based curriculum and assessments for their programs. Provides training to educational staff including, but not limited to, classroom management, instruction methods and student engagement.
- Supervises the assessment process. Provides training for program staff on assessment methods.
- Collects and reviews assessment data. Prepares assessment reports as needed for supervisory staff and funders.
- Attends supervisor meetings scheduled with vendors.
- Provides attendance documentation and student’ assessment scores to the Administrative Assistant.
- Completes analyses of attendance records and assessments and implements program changes accordingly, in collaboration with the Director of Program Services.
- Works with Americorps, After School staff, Summer staff, and Jubilee staff to ensure quality program training is implemented.
- Collaborates with all staff to maintain high quality programming at Jubilee according to evidence-based national standards for quality after school programs.
- Assist with promoting educational programming within the community.
- Acts as a liaison between educational vendors and Jubilee.
- Helps bring in resources, such as materials that can be implemented in the classroom.
- Other duties assigned by Director of Program Services.
- Provides pertinent information about programs’ needs to appropriate staff and partnering agencies
- Helps translate letters to community members and translate information that is going to be distributed to community (if applicable)
- University degree
- 5+ years experience in education curricula development
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Proficient in the use of computers, office equipment, Microsoft office applications, and Efforts to Outcomes (ETO) software.
For more information, you can visit www.jubileecenter.org.