All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- The Subversive Cross is a symbol of empowerment for all, including El Salvador’s women
- Pilgrims March with Thousands
- Pilgrims with Alabama Leaders
- Photo from Selma
- Why this does not grow old
- Nonviolent courage of the Little Rock Nine
- To the sons and daughters who risked their lives
- Thank you to the nameless
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
An update from Candy Crespo, assistant director of the Cary M. Maguire Center for Ethics and Public Responsibility and an SMU alumna: It’s morning in Washington, D.C. I take a deep breath in through my nose, pause, and exhale. “Do … Continue reading
An update from Briana, a sophomore Hunt Scholar majoring in political science in Dedman College and communication studies in Meadows School of the Arts: “Without a struggle, there can be no progress.” Frederick Douglass’s claim harmonizes with the exact phenomenon … Continue reading