All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
- Touristy Tuesday: Tivoli
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
An update from Meaghan, a member of the Residential Commons Leadership Corps and a second-year student triple majoring in Environmental Science with an Earth Science emphasis, Geology, and Chemistry, while triple minoring in Math, English, and Environmental Engineering: It’s a pretty big buzzword … Continue reading
An update from Andrew, a member of the Residential Commons Leadership Corps and a first-year majoring in Anthropology and Human Rights: Spring has sprung at SMU! With midterms out of the way, and less than two months remaining in the semester, its … Continue reading
An update from Jamie, a member of the Residential Commons Leadership Corps and a second-year student majoring in accounting in the Cox School of Business. I type in the code and step into a warm room amongst the cold outside. The smell … Continue reading