All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Meet the Hive
- DwellEarth Training Session
- Maternity, Domestic Work and Other Thoughts
- Wealthy Guilt, White guilt, Gringo guilt:
- Making Friends While Abroad is Not Easy, But I Wish it Was
- Public Space as Male Space
- Where to go from here? Forward.
- Recalling the victims, and planners, of the ‘Final Solution’
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Eight SMU undergraduates and four faculty and staff members are exploring the birthplace of residential colleges: Oxford, England. With stops in London, Cambridge, and Bath, this group of residential leaders are searching to answer the question, “What is the culture of a true residential college system?” The students, faculty and staff hope to bring back ideas and traditions to enhance SMU’s new Residential Commons system. Continue reading
An update from Jamie, a member of the Residential Commons Leadership Corps and a second-year student majoring in accounting in the Cox School of Business. I type in the code and step into a warm room amongst the cold outside. The smell … Continue reading
An update from Tien, a member of the Residential Commons Leadership Corps and a second-year student majoring in advertising and public relations: ***Disclaimer: All of these photos were taken during our trip to Oxford during summer 2013. SMU does not look like … Continue reading