All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Top 10 Things I Will Miss about Copenhagen
- A Week in the Life of a DIS Student
- Oslo, Bergen, and Barcelona, Oh My!
- Mental Health Abroad: You are Capable.
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Dedman School of Law
Jade is a Juris Doctor candidate at Dedman School of Law. She was awarded a Maguire and Irby Family Foundation Public Service Fellowship for summer 2014 from the Cary M. Maguire Center for Ethics and Public Responsibility at SMU to intern at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Texas. Her work will include both civil and criminal litigation work for the principal federal prosecution authority for North Texas. Continue reading
Nayeem is a graduate student in the JD/MBA program in Dedman School of Law and Cox School of Business. He was awarded a Maguire and Irby Family Foundation Public Service Internship for summer 2013 from the Cary M. Maguire Center for Ethics and Public Responsibility at SMU. He is working as an enforcement attorney at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in Fort Worth. Continue reading