All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Top 10 Things I Will Miss about Copenhagen
- A Week in the Life of a DIS Student
- Oslo, Bergen, and Barcelona, Oh My!
- Mental Health Abroad: You are Capable.
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: August 2, 2014
An update from Olivia, a sophomore majoring in mechanical engineering and a member of the Residential Commons Leadership Corps in Boaz Commons: Today was a full day of both learning and entertainment! I consider today the most fruitful in my … Continue reading
The Guildhall at SMU will travel to Comic Con in San Antonio, Chicago, Austin and New Orleans from August 2014 to January 2015. The popular conventions reach a large and enthusiastic gaming audience. René Archambault, manager of admissions and alumni affairs, will blog about Guildhall activities at the San Antonio gathering. Continue reading
An update from Alexis, a sophomore majoring in electrical engineering and a member of the Residential Commons Leadership Corps: Today we traveled for many hours to visit two very historical places in England. First, we went to the town of … Continue reading