All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Top 10 Things I Will Miss about Copenhagen
- A Week in the Life of a DIS Student
- Oslo, Bergen, and Barcelona, Oh My!
- Mental Health Abroad: You are Capable.
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: July 1, 2014
Windsor Castle draws tourists from all over the world – including famous ones! Emily scored a shot of basketball legend Shaquille O’Neal when she and Stephanie visited the landmark.
Arvind is a junior majoring in finance with a specialization in alternative asset management at the Cox School of Business. He was awarded a Maguire and Irby Family Foundation Public Service Fellowship for summer 2014 from the Cary M. Maguire Center for Ethics and Public Responsibility at SMU. He is working with Apollo Tutors and the Budd Center: Involving Communities in Education at SMU’s Annette Caldwell Simmons School of Education and Human Development to set up a process to connect volunteers with tutoring opportunities at schools in West Dallas. Continue reading