All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Top 10 Things I Will Miss about Copenhagen
- A Week in the Life of a DIS Student
- Oslo, Bergen, and Barcelona, Oh My!
- Mental Health Abroad: You are Capable.
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: May 24, 2014
An update from Derek, a junior majoring in finance and economics: Today marks our third full day in Costa Rica. After enjoying a breakfast of the fresh, bountiful fruits of this natural wonderland, representatives from Youth for Human Rights and … Continue reading
The Embrey Human Rights Program’s Student Leadership Initiative is traveling to Costa Rica in May 2014 to investigate specific human rights issues. Eighteen students attended lectures during the Spring 2014 term in preparation for the trip. They will complete an independent research project and present their findings at a symposium. The student-led SLI was founded in 2010 to create opportunities to pursue human rights research and service-learning projects. Continue reading