All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Meet the Hive
- DwellEarth Training Session
- Maternity, Domestic Work and Other Thoughts
- Wealthy Guilt, White guilt, Gringo guilt:
- Making Friends While Abroad is Not Easy, But I Wish it Was
- Public Space as Male Space
- Where to go from here? Forward.
- Recalling the victims, and planners, of the ‘Final Solution’
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: March 8, 2014
The next morning was extremely hectic, and it took some time for everyone to get breakfast and meet in the lobby for our walking tour of Alexandria. When all eleven of the students were sitting in the lobby, Ms. Spaniolo … Continue reading