All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: March 7, 2014
A first-year student majoring in English and public relations, Sara is a Dedman Scholar and member of the University Honors Program. During spring 2014, she is enrolled in the Honors history class “The Founding Fathers and Slavery.” The class traveled to Virginia during spring break, with visits to Alexandria, Colonial Williamsburg, Washington, Charlottesville and the plantations of George Washington (Mount Vernon), Thomas Jefferson (Monticello), and James Madison (Montpelier). Continue reading