All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Meet the Hive
- DwellEarth Training Session
- Maternity, Domestic Work and Other Thoughts
- Wealthy Guilt, White guilt, Gringo guilt:
- Making Friends While Abroad is Not Easy, But I Wish it Was
- Public Space as Male Space
- Where to go from here? Forward.
- Recalling the victims, and planners, of the ‘Final Solution’
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: January 14, 2014
Yesterday was technically a day off for the class, so I used the time to visit the Jewish Museum. It was different from the other museums I’ve been going to because it focused more on the history of the Jewish … Continue reading
There is less than a week left until I will be in Copenhagen! Being a Texan girl, I’ve never had to worry about a down jacket, functional scarves, or wool gloves, but in my preparations for Denmark, I’ve gotten most … Continue reading