All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Top 10 Things I Will Miss about Copenhagen
- A Week in the Life of a DIS Student
- Oslo, Bergen, and Barcelona, Oh My!
- Mental Health Abroad: You are Capable.
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: January 9, 2014
Today we went on a tour of Grand Central Station, and visited a couple of smaller galleries in Midtown. I’m always shocked at just how nice people here are, considering how rude and unfriendly New Yorkers are said to be. … Continue reading
An update from Dr. Robert Hunt, Director, Perkins School of Theology Global Theological Education Program: Let’s start with a headscarf, or scarves, so that you get some idea of Bethlehem. I know that I could talk about the giant, ugly, … Continue reading