All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
- Touristy Tuesday: Tivoli
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: January 6, 2014
Wonderful day spent exploring The Museum of Modern Art (MOMA) I saw Picasso’s “Starry Night” And, my own personal Picasso favorite, “Girl Looking In A Mirror”
During December 2013, students participating in Alternative Break traveled to Austin, Texas, to work with Blackland Community Development Corporation, a nonprofit that supports residents who earn less than 60 percent of the media income in Austin. Continue reading
An update from Perkins School of Theology student Scott Gilliland, who is blogging at http://scottandraegan.blogspot.co.il/ Goodbye Ezra, Hello Johnny! We made the shift these past two days from the Jewish perspective of Israel (with the help of Shalom Hartman Institute, … Continue reading