All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Top 10 Things I Will Miss about Copenhagen
- A Week in the Life of a DIS Student
- Oslo, Bergen, and Barcelona, Oh My!
- Mental Health Abroad: You are Capable.
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: January 2, 2014
An update from Dr. Robert Hunt, Director of the Perkins Global Theological Education Program: Today we looked at social justice in the Talmudic tradition: “And the Torah commands us, ‘Do not harden your heart and do not close your hand’ to … Continue reading
Students visited Holocaust sites in Poland with the SMU Embrey Human Rights Program. Read their blog.