All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Meet the Hive
- DwellEarth Training Session
- Maternity, Domestic Work and Other Thoughts
- Wealthy Guilt, White guilt, Gringo guilt:
- Making Friends While Abroad is Not Easy, But I Wish it Was
- Public Space as Male Space
- Where to go from here? Forward.
- Recalling the victims, and planners, of the ‘Final Solution’
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: December 28, 2013
An update from Patricia, a graduate student in Perkins School of Theology: On Christmas Eve, we went to Belzec extermination camp, where in the course of 9 months, a typical course of time for one child to form, grow, and … Continue reading
An update from Forrest, a sophomore human rights and journalism major: The Gross Rosen concentration camp isn’t your typical concentration camp. Yes, many things that happened here happened at the other camps, but that’s not what made this camp particularly … Continue reading