All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Top 10 Things I Will Miss about Copenhagen
- A Week in the Life of a DIS Student
- Oslo, Bergen, and Barcelona, Oh My!
- Mental Health Abroad: You are Capable.
- A Love Letter to Kosovo
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: December 20, 2013
Sixteen SMU students, faculty and staffers, along with D/FW community members, will be in Poland Dec. 18–30 to visit Holocaust sites. Led by SMU Embrey Human Rights Program Director Rick Halperin, the group will visit cities and death camps where, during World War II, some 4,375,000 people were murdered during the country’s Nazi, Germany, occupation. Continue reading
An update from Jazmin, a senior majoring in human rights and Spanish: CONCENTRATION CAMP: STUTTHOF GEOGRAPHICAL AREA: NEAR THE CITY OF GDANSK AND THE BALTIC SEA NUMBER OF PRISONERS: 110,000 DEATHS: 65,000 Unfortunately, the thought of establishing concentration camps had … Continue reading