All SMU Adventurers
All Adventures, By Month
This Just In…
- Snapshots from Stockholm
- Overcoming Homesickness While Studying Abroad: Five Ways
- Touristy Tuesday: Abigail’s Guide to Kronborg (AKA Hamlet’s Castle)
- Nome and Home Safe
- Sugar–Yes, Please! My First Danish Birthday Celebration
- What’s so Great about Western Denmark?
- SMU Geophysicists Continue NETL-Sponsored Research Voyage
- Touristy Tuesday: Tivoli
Where Are They?
SMU students are having amazing adventures. Click on a continent to get started.
Daily Archives: December 5, 2013
An update from Danielle, a junior majoring in Spanish and the SMU Alternative Breaks student director who served as a site leader in Dallas: “Beep, beep, beep, beep.” I sluggishly rolled over in my bed at 7 a.m. Saturday to … Continue reading
An update from Dr. Robert Krout, Faculty in Residence (FiR) for the Mary Hay/Peyton Residential Community: As a FiR, I have the pleasure of planning outings for our community that combine intellectual and leisure aspects for our residents. A recent … Continue reading