The STABLE team has been hard at work delivering a number of new features and enhancements during fall of 2022 and spring 2023. The following are a few highlights of development features and key processes that have been completed:
- Real Estate module configuration and report build
- Development of several reporting dashboards for Space Management, Maintenance and Grounds and Facilities leadership.
- Conducted the second annual Space Survey
- Conducted the annual Computer Asset verification process
- Revised event forms and workflows based on stakeholder feedback
- Implemented a communication enhancement for work requests, giving customers the ability to submit updates to a request from the portal
- Implemented new communication features for technicians and supervisors
- Launched preventative maintenance plans
- Launched service level agreements
- Delivered enhancements for over 500 CAD files, improving readability and accuracy
- and more.
Over the next 10 months, the team will be focused on building the services and forms to onboard OIT and the other departments that currently use the help desk ticketing solution. There will be three main go live dates associated with this effort.
- July 31 will be the first go live date including the following departments: ImageNet, Course Scheduling, Lyle Distance Education, Concur, Enrollment Services, and the Health Center.
- December 2023 will onboard OIT and departments involved in the account management process
- March 2024 will complete the on-boarding of OIT for several internal processes.
While the development work is underway for these new modules, we will continue to deliver enhancements to the current system and existing modules as well. This summer, we will introduce a customer mobile application that will allow you to more easily book space and open requests from your mobile device. We will deliver another round of communication enhancements as well as advanced reporting for several areas. We will also upgrade the environment to the most recent software release in May. We remain focused on continual build out and enhanced use of the system while refining and improving our existing components with your invaluable feedback and support. More to come!