ePerformance, SMU’s new online performance management system, located in my.SMU, is now available! ePerformance supports ongoing collaboration in goal setting, communication, and feedback between managers and employees.
To help you get started, and to provide on-going support, HR , OIT, and the OIT Training Team have prepared several resources to support you as you learn the process and the my.SMU system:
Print Training Guide
ManagerTraining Guide (pdf format)
Video Tutorial Guides:
- Introduction and Accessing Documents
- Creating Goals
- Mid-year Review
- Finalize Goals
- Annual Review-Self and Manager Evaluations
- Acknowledge Manager Evaluation-Close Out Current Performance Document
- Goal Setting Job Aid (pdf format)
- Additional Competencies (pdf format)
Please let us know you plan to attend by enrolling in the desired session via my.SMU>Self Service>Learning and Development>Request Training Enrollment. to ensure there is a computer available for you. Search for course name “ePerf Comp Lab”.
Sessions will be held in Fondren Library computer lab # 110 on the following dates and times:
- Tuesday, May 23 from 9:00-11:30
- Wednesday, May 31 from 3:00-5:00
- June 15 from 10:00 – noon
- July 14 from 10:00-noon
- August 2 from 1:00-3:00
Additional sessions will be scheduled as needed.
HR staff are also available to come to your team meeting or retreat to provide an overview of the process and best practices for goal setting, feedback, and utilizing the system. Email DevelopU@smu.edu for more information or to schedule a time.
Read about ePerformance in other blog posts: