January 8, 2018
In case you missed it this month, please enjoy these interesting stories and cool videos!
- MBA students pull back the curtain on doing business in China
- Human rights alumni share insights with recent graduates
- Professor’s book on civil rights activist captures national award
- Bruce Gnade named to National Academy of Inventors
- Smaller keyboard solves big problem for aspiring pianists
- ‘What the Heck’s the Higgs?’ and other universal questions
- Daily Planet video: Star Wars inspires SMU chemist
- Exhibit focuses on three barrier-breaking African-American bishops
- ‘OK, I’ll Do It Myself’: DeGolyer Library spotlights intrepid women
- Could Dallas’ innovation economy compete with Silicon Valley?