Congratulations to the Research Assignment Stipend Fall 2022 Winners!
- Dr. Piyawan Charoensap-Kelly, in collaboration with Social Science Research Librarian Naomi Schemm, for Communication Theory (CCPA 2327).
- Dr. Alejandro D’Brot, in collaboration with Engineering Librarian Sylvia Jones, for Gene Editing Lab (BIOL 4380).
- Dr. K. Ann Horsburgh, in collaboration with Social Science Research Librarian Julia Anderson, for Human Nature: Who are we? And how did we get this way? (ANTH 2382).
- Dr. Janice Lindstrom, in collaboration with Music and Theatre Librarian, Pam Pagels, for Developmental Music Therapy (MUTY 3211).
- Dr. Mark McCoy, in collaboration with Engineering Librarian Sylvia Jones, for How to Build a Time Machine: Technology for Reconstructing Our Past (ANTH 2360).
- Annette Nevins, in collaboration with Director of Educational Initiatives, Megan Heuer for News Reporting (JOUR 2312).