SMU Libraries is committed to making your time here a success! Throughout the semester we offer live and virtual workshops on topics designed to support your research needs. Seats are limited; register now!
Find details and registration information for all our workshops.
- Conducting a Literature Review
- Finding Balanced News in a Biased World
- How to Read A Scholarly Article
- Intro to Westlaw Campus
- APA Made Easy
- MLA Made Easy
- Refworks Citation Management
- Zotero Citation Management
- Bloomberg Basics
- Company Research
- Consumer Research in Simmons Insights
- International Business Research
- Investment Research
- Moving Beyond Google for Business Research
Theological Research and Writing
- Bridwell Workshop: Accordance Basics
- Bridwell Workshop: ATLA Religion Database
- Bridwell Workshop: How to Tackle All That Reading
- Bridwell Workshop: Library Catalog to Find Books and More
- Bridwell Workshop: Plagiarism
- Bridwell Workshop: Preparing for Exams
- Bridwell Workshop: Turabian Style Footnotes, Endnotes, and Bibliographies
- Bridwell Workshop: Writing That First Scholarly Paper
- Bridwell Workshop: Writing Topic Sentences
Research and Writing Support in Canvas
Learn research basics, tips for writing, and how to cite sources right from your Canvas dashboard. Our open courses also connect you to the libraries and writing support services on campus.
Undergraduate students, look for Writing Center at ALEC Fall 2021.
Graduate students, look for Research and Writing Support Fall 2021.