Welcome to the Spring 2021 semester! We’re excited to start a new semester providing library services in person and online for our remote users. Here are a few things to know about using the libraries this semester:
- All library buildings are open except the Bridwell Library in the Perkins School of Theology which is under renovation until March.
- You need your physical SMU ID card to enter any library.
- Masks are required AT ALL TIMES, unless you are alone in a study room or actively drinking.
- Since masks are required, no food is allowed in the libraries.
- To keep everyone safe inside the libraries, students who do not abide by our policies will be asked to leave after one warning.
- To save time, use the AskUs chat service to ask questions and get help from wonderful librarians.
- SMU Libraries’ hours are always up to date on our hours page.