The SMU Libraries are entering the final phase of migrating to the new cloud-based library system. Here is what you can expect to happen this week.
- Last day for My List and Saved Searches data to be retrieved from current library catalog.
- Current library system will be frozen.
- You will not be able to log into library accounts during this time.
- You will still be able to search for and check out books, DVDs, etc, but item availability may not be up-to-date.
- Discover search and individual databases will not be impacted.
- New library system go-live date.
- New borrowing policies go into effect.
- Not all library materials will be immediately represented in the new search.
- LibCat and Discover searches will no longer be available.
June – Aug 2017
- Visit Central University Libraries News website for any updates and impacts.
- Let us know what you think! Send us your feedback.
- Single easy-to-use interface allows for you to find better information faster.
- Quickly generate citations for articles, books, and more.
- Easily export those citations into your preferred citation management tool such as RefWorks or EndNote.
- Create an eShelf of your favorite items and organize using labels.
- Discover more by virtually browsing our shelves by call number, title, or subject without ever having to leave your home.
- Use your SMU ID and password to renew books, view search history and favorites, place holds and requests, and more.