- STEM Academy Wraps Second Summer of Professional Development for DISD Teachers
- STEM Academy for Science Teachers & Leaders Enters Second Year of Program
- New Mathematics Study to Help Students with Learning Disabilities
- 2018 Impact Award Winners Announced at R2P Conference
- $2.5 million NSF Grant Awarded to RME Researchers
Category Archives: Podcast
A keynoter for the Successful Learning Conference hosted by the University of Sydney, Simmons Dean David Chard talks about math being a gateway for learning on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation’s radio program Life Matters. Click here to list to the podcast.