- STEM Academy Wraps Second Summer of Professional Development for DISD Teachers
- STEM Academy for Science Teachers & Leaders Enters Second Year of Program
- New Mathematics Study to Help Students with Learning Disabilities
- 2018 Impact Award Winners Announced at R2P Conference
- $2.5 million NSF Grant Awarded to RME Researchers
Category Archives: Book Review
Lindsey Perry, a Simmons School of Education doctoral candidate and frequent RME contributor recently published a book review. Read the full text of the review here.