This summer, RME hired four coaches to implement the series of six workshops that will train 800 Jamaican families on foundational mathematics concepts. These workshops utilize everyday items and real-world applications through games, books, and other activities to engage young children at home. RME researchers spent the past week in Jamaica, working closely with the coaches and modeling the first two workshops to ensure fidelity of implementation. The team will return in December to continue this training with the next set of workshops targeted for delivery in 2017.
- STEM Academy Wraps Second Summer of Professional Development for DISD Teachers
- STEM Academy for Science Teachers & Leaders Enters Second Year of Program
- New Mathematics Study to Help Students with Learning Disabilities
- 2018 Impact Award Winners Announced at R2P Conference
- $2.5 million NSF Grant Awarded to RME Researchers