RME Director Dr. Ketterlin Geller and colleagues were recently published in the latest issue of Educational Assessment with their article Construct Definition Using Cognitively Based Evidence: A Framework for Practice. An abstract of the article is available online.
- STEM Academy Provides Ongoing Coaching to Teachers & Leaders
- STEM Academy Wraps Second Summer of Professional Development for DISD Teachers
- STEM Academy for Science Teachers & Leaders Enters Second Year of Program
- New Mathematics Study to Help Students with Learning Disabilities
- 2018 Impact Award Winners Announced at R2P Conference