Dr. Candace Walkington studies the emerging payoff of personalization for struggling math students. She works with 145 9th graders in a high poverty school in Dallas to better understand how personalized math problems allow students to gain a better understanding of Algebra and boost their confidence level. Read more.
- STEM Academy Provides Ongoing Coaching to Teachers & Leaders
- STEM Academy Wraps Second Summer of Professional Development for DISD Teachers
- STEM Academy for Science Teachers & Leaders Enters Second Year of Program
- New Mathematics Study to Help Students with Learning Disabilities
- 2018 Impact Award Winners Announced at R2P Conference