By the Rev. Margot Perez-Greene, Ph.D.
Associate Dean of Enrollment Management
We have made it through quite a journey these past 9 months in recruitment and will continue to shift our recruitment from travel to Zoom meeting opportunities to draw individuals called to ministry. We are counting on you to share this event calendar with those in your churches, community agencies, institutions of higher learning, or wherever God has placed you in your ministry. Thank you for all that you do for Perkins School of Theology.
Happy New Year!
OEM CAMPUS AND VIRTUAL EVENT OVERVIEW
Connect, Discern, Explore
Virtual Events – Spring 2021
Connect with SMU|Perkins
Connect events are an opportunity to introduce yourself to the Office of Enrollment Management staff and for them to meet you. At these events, you begin learning about the graduate degree options, financial aid, financial literacy, and various student opportunities. This is your personal introduction to SMU|Perkins, and we are happy to join you as you make important decisions about your theological education. So, come and ask away!
- January 26, 7 p.m. – Connect with Perkins: Dallas and Houston-Galveston degree programs
- March 10, 12 p.m. – Connect with Perkins: Houston-Galveston location degree programs
- April 14, 7 p.m. – Connect with Perkins: Dallas location degree programs
- May 11, 12 p.m. – Connect with Perkins: Dallas and Houston-Galveston degree programs
Discern with SMU|Perkins
Are you still discerning your call to ministry? Join us for one of our Discernment events where we delve into the call to ministry through devotionals, student panels, and vocational discussions.
- February 25, 12 p.m. – Discern with Faculty member
- March 31, 12 p.m. – Servant Leadership & Easter related with Dean Hill
- May 20, 7 p.m. – Discerning the Call to Ministry with Ambassadors for Perkins
Beyond learning about programming and degree information, we want you to Explore the culture and community of SMU Perkins! Join us for student panels, group conversation, alumni discussions to learn more about the incredible community that is Perkins!
- February 9, 12 p.m. – Explore Perkins with Black Student Association members
- March 17, 12 p.m. – Explore with a Faculty member
- April 29, 7 p.m. – Alumni Panel